Deciding to build a house and where that house should be located is a huge decision and commitment. We understand that. That is why Grant Park Capital, LLC feels we have a lot for you, regardless of the stage of life you are in.
Baltic is located near Sioux Falls, which is a regional center for the area – Baltic is approximately 10 minutes north of Sioux Falls. Sioux Falls provides employment opportunities, retail/service options, government services, health and professional services, and cultural amenities to a large surrounding trade area.
firstname.lastname@example.org – 605-351-2210
email@example.com – 605-351-4599
For years Baltic, South Dakota has been a bit of a hidden gem for young families near the Sioux Falls area. It’s time the secret gets out!
Grant Park Capital, LLC. features the two newest housing developments in the community: Phillips Crossing and Grant Park Addition. Unlike traditional residential developments that release just a few lots each year for development, Grant Park Capital is making 127 lots available all at once! Start building the home of your dreams in the community you always wanted to be part of as early as September 2021!
Interested in learning more, or taking a property tour?
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch soon!
The Baltic School District is one of the top schools in the state, complete with Pre-K and K-12. The school has a vast amount of class offerings for students on campus, as well as learning agreements in place so high school students can take online classes for college credits and in-person classes at the Sioux Falls Career and Technical Education Academy. In the Baltic grade school the average is just 39 students per class. Baltic’s class size is much smaller than many other Sioux Falls area suburbs. For example, according to the SD Dept. of Education in the fall of 2020, here were the High School (9-12) enrollment numbers:
- Baltic: 172
- Dell Rapids: 279
- Tri-Valley (Crooks, Colton, Lyons): 285
- West Central (Humboldt, Hartford): 447
- Tea Area: 510
- Brandon: 1319
- Harrisburg: 1330
There’s even more to love about Baltic!
- Historically, Baltic has had low property tax rates in comparison to many of the other cities in the Sioux Falls MSA.
- Baltic contracts with the Minnehaha County Sherriff’s Office for its police protection. Although growing, Baltic continues to experience a low crime rate.
- The Baltic Library is an extension of the Siouxland Library System. This allows you to experience the benefits of a larger library network without even having to leave town.
- Baltic has several long-standing successful businesses. Please see the City of Baltic’s website for a list of businesses.
- Lil Tot Stop, The Playhouse Childcare Center, and private in-home daycares continue to provide families with quality and trustworthy childcare.
- A community fitness center is available for citizens. The fitness center is located on the campus of the school and offers different membership options.
- Metro Wrestling Academy from Sioux Falls has a wrestling program/facility in Baltic.
- Baltic Fire & Rescue, with its 25 -member dedicated volunteers, provides Baltic with fire and medical services.
- The Baltic American Legion has started working on a Veteran’s Memorial.
- Summer t-ball, softball, and baseball programs are offered. At Riverpark Field, Baltic has hosted State Teener Baseball Tournaments.
map courtesy of https://mcgis-minnehahacounty.opendata.arcgis.com/